Triggers Academy Refund and Return Policy
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
• Company: when this policy mentions
"Company," "we," "us," or "our," it refers to Triggers Academy, Riyadh that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
• Customer: refers to the company, organisation or person that signs up to use the Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit and use the services.
• Service: refers to the service provided by Triggers Academy as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Website: Triggers Academy's site, which can be accessed via this URL: triggersacademy.com
• You: a person or entity that is registered with Triggers Academy to use the Services.
Return & Refund Policy
Applicants may cancel their registration and claim a refund of 90% of the total course fees before 14 days of the course start date.
Applicants may cancel their registration and claim a refund of 80% of the total course fees before 7 days of the course start date.
Refunds of the course fees are not accepted after 7 days of the course start date.
Students don't have the right to delay their attendance of the course. An exception to this rule is absence on medical grounds.
Students are not allowed to delay their program 6 months eligibility duration, in case students need to postpone the course due to proven medical reasons they can do so one time during 6 months from the booked course date.
Any student who fails to utilize the program materials and take the examination during their 6 months of eligibility period doesn't have the right to request a refund. Exception to these students with medical grounds.
If students who registered with instalments failed to pay the instalment amount on the agreed dates they are obligated to pay a penalty of 2% of the total course fees on each passing day.
Refund request may take 7-10 working days to be approved and validated from the time the request is received.
• If you face any issues, please contact our Support Team immediately via Email: Academy@triggersacademy.com
For any return requests, make sure to check the part below:
All courses of the academy can not be returned because they are digital, but a refund is applicable based on our refund policy above.
At any time, Triggers academy can cancel (a) course. In this case, the applicants may either accept a transfer to a later course of equivalent value - the same level - or request 100% refund of the fees paid.
By using our platform, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
• Via Email:
• Via Phone Number: +966555651621
• Via this Link: triggersacademy.com